Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I think I'll blog

Many moons ago, I started this blog as an update of our family's goings on and what life on the inside looked like. Well, many moons and a few more children later, I feel as though it's time to pick up the proverbial pen and start anew. It's probably a much better fit for my ramblings than my novel-like Facebook statuses and people will only read it if they absolutely want to, instead of having it scream at them in the face any time they log onto Facebook. I must warn you, however, that my ramblings may not make sense, as my ramblings tend to be blurbs from my brain, and they will, I guarantee, come across as very selfish at times. I am a Christian striving for a Christ-like heart, but I am also truthful in my failings. Which are a lot. A. LOT. And with that, (drumroll, please), I now begin "A Bright Summers' Day" once again!

1 comment:

  1. WHO IS THE HOLY FATHER? WHO IS THE CHIEF SHEPHERD? BY STEVE FINNELL

    Who is the Holy Father? Who is the Chief Shepherd? Who is the head of the church of Christ on earth? Catholics believe it is the Pope, do the Scriptures confirm that assumption?

    THE CATHOLIC VIEW [Ref. www.ourcatholicprayers./com/prayers-for-the-pope.html]

    O God, the Shepherd and Ruler of all Your faithful people, mercifully look upon Your servant [name of Pope], whom You have chosen as the chief Shepherd to preside over Your Church. We beg You to help him edify, both by word and example, those over whom he has charge, that he may reach everlasting life together with the flock entrusted to him. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.


    Lord Jesus, shelter our Holy Father the Pope under the protection of Your Sacred Heart. Be his light, his strength and his consolation.

    Holy Father


    John 17:11 "Now I am no longer in the world,

    but these are in the world, and I come to You,

    Holy Father, keep through Your name those

    whom You have given Me, that they may be

    one as We are. (NKJV)



    Jesus called God the Father, Holy Father. Jesus

    did not call the apostle Peter Holy Father. Only

    God the Father deserves to be called Holy

    Father. To call the Pope or any man Holy Father

    is blasphemous.


    1 Peter 5:4 and when the Chief Shepherd

    appears, you will receive the crown of glory that

    does not fade away.(NKJV)


    Jesus is the only Chief Shepherd. To call the

    Pope or other man the Chief Shepherd is

    blasphemous.


    Colossians 1:13-18.....18 And He is the head of

    the body, the church, who is the beginning, the

    firstborn from the dead, that in all things He

    may have the preeminence.(NKJV)


    Paul wrote this is AD 60. Paul said Jesus

    Christ was the head of the church of Christ. To

    say that Peter was, or that the Pope or any

    other man is the head of the church of Christ is

    blasphemous.





    YOU ARE INVITED TO FOLLOW MY BLOG. http://steve-finnell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete